1972 Chevrolet Chevelle
WOW!!.......Does this car look COOL or what?? The dark green metallic paint is fabulous in that it changes its appearance according to the lighting conditions available.
In these pictures, you will see that at the beginning the car looks almost black. But, as you can see the brighter lighting conditions the green is really brought out. Please note in some pictures how you can see the background in the paint of the car. VERY NICE!!
This is one of those cars that instantly puts a smile on your face!! If you do not get a big kick out of driving this car you are not an enthusiast or you are dead. When you are running it through the gears the higher the RPMS you go the better it sounds. And believe me, it SOUNDS GOOD!!
When purchasing ANY car it is always better to purchase a car that has gone through a religiously extensive experience like this one. The gentleman that I selling this car for told me he has spent close to $60,000 on this car doing everything you see. The following is an itemize list of the items that he sent to me that were completed on this car.
· Toyo Tires - 235/50/ZR17
· Larsen engineering variable ratio steering gear
· 4 wheel Wilwood disc brakes
· Vacuum pump for brakes
· 9" ford rear end with 3:50 ratio
· 5 speed Richmond Kissler conversion kit with billet flywheel
· Alloy drive shaft
· Adjustable rear control arms
· Front control arms rebuilt with PSE poly parts
· Large diameter PSE sway bar
· 17" wheel Vintique rally wheel
· Motor - less than 600 miles; Dynoed at 550 at the flywheel)
· Stroked small block with stud girdle
· Scat 3000 crank
· Eagle H beam rods
· Forged coated lightweight pistons (i will have to look up the brand; they are the best)
· Rotating assembly balanced by Houston Engineering
· Edlebrock RPM aluminum heads; ported; 10:1 compression ratio
· 6 quart custom oil pan
· Serpentine Belt system
· Vintage AC
· Be-cool aluminum radiator
· Dual plane intake
· Custom 750 CFM Holley HP carb
· Full coated hooker headers with 3 in dia. Custom made exhaust
· Auto meter gauges
· “Wiz Bang” stereo system
I know there are more items than these items that he has done, but, these are the bulk of them. I am not sure how long this car will last this price so please call me ASAP and I will be more than happy to answer all your questions.
Steve - 281-531-9090 or email@example.com